Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all of the mama's out there!!  A special Happy Mothers Day to three very special women in my life, My mama, my Grandma Busch and My Aunt Ted!!  All three of these women have always been there for me whenever I have needed anything!  They have all stood by me and given me love and support regardless of the situation.  I am SO lucky to have not just one, but tree lovely ladies in my life.


I especially want to take a minute and write a couple words for my mom:

Dear Mom,

Even though we haven't always gotten a long, and there have times when we have both not really "liked" each other, or wanted to rip each others hair out;  you have always loved me--and that is what always counts!  Over the last several years as I've moved away, and become and adult you have not only been a mother who offers motherly advice when needed, you have also grown to become one of my best friends and I absolutely love the special relationship that we share.  I know that I can always count on you for anything, and I'm SO lucky that I have you as a mom.  I think about you always and cannot wait until we are closer again!  Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.  I love you mom.  Always and forever!

Love,
Lexi

No comments: