Friday 5 August 2011

Bye, bye glasses!!

So in case I you haven't heard Jeremy got corrective eye surgery a couple weeks ago!! Lucky duck! Everything went pretty smoothly, now we are just waiting on things to finish healing up and be will be good to go. He already sees much better than before, but everything will get even more clear as the days go by (fingers crossed!). The procedure he had done was called PRK which essentially removes the layers of your eye! Ouch!! It takes longer to heal from but with Jeremy's job it was the procedure they suggested he get...I bore you with all the "military" details! Anyway...that's all the excitement that has really been going on on our side out the pond, but stay tuned I'm going to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks so I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to share! Until then enjoy this LOVELY picture of me and my honey...J's last pre-surgery picture with glasses!! And yes I am wearing a sombrero....





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: