Monday 8 August 2011

New Blog...

So for those of you who are still following, I apologize for the lack of personal blogging. We are seriously so boring sometimes!! Anyway...I thought I'd spice things up a little a create a new blog; one that is mainly an outlet for me to talk about all the things I love on a more "girly" level (i.e. shoes, clothes, makeup, etc.). I didn't want to clog our family blog up with all that stuff but there are so many things I'm loving that I just wanted a place to share with anyone who might be interested!! Now that doesn't mean this blog is done for!!! I will still be posting on here about our family and what we are up to...and now that "there's an app for that" (Blog Press--for anyone interested) I am really going to try to update more frequently!

So until something more exciting or note worthy is happening...enjoy my ramblings over at my NEW blog that you can find at...
Link
www.peaceloveandleopardprint.blogspot.com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: