Monday 13 December 2010

Girls Weekend!

This weekend I was able to go with a couple of girlfriends to ROME!! Never in my life did I ever think I'd get to go to Rome, and never once did I think it would be easy enough for to take a quick weekend getaway to one of the most amazing cities in the World! Living in England has definitely given me a great opportunity to see things I might have never gotten the chance to see! I'm still in awe that I was actually in Italy this weekend, the the presence of some of the oldest history ever! I don't have time to write a full report today, but I thought I'd put up a picture or two until I do get a chance to give the whole run down of the trip!!


My good friend Tamara and I in front of the Colosseum!


Until next time...
Peace, Love & Italy

-Lexi

1 comment:

sarah said...

Lucky girl!

While you're traipsing around Rome, I'm stuck in the library studying for finals.

:)