Monday 29 November 2010

It's that time of year again!!

It's that time of year again; time to order our annual Christmas cards to send out to our family and friends, and to show off our kick butt family pictures that we had done this year! So who better than to use for our Holiday cards than Shutterfly! I saw on a friends blog that this year Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Holiday Cards to bloggers!

Who doesn't love free stuff?? I know I do!!

I used Shutterfly last year for our Christmas cards and LOVED them!! They turned out so cute, and looked so professional. I was so impressed with the quality, the color, and not to mention the quick shipping! So needless to say when it came around to buy cards this year I automatically turned to Shutterfly to check out their designs! Which let me say there is a HUGE variety to choose from. I prefer the flat stationary cards myself, for this more chic and modern look! But there is much more to choose from when you visit the site!!

Here are some of the cards that I'm totally in love with! Oh boy....decisions, decisions...




Find this card here...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

I'm thinking that this last one is my favorite!! I'm liking the bright colors :) it's definitely something different, and I like that...not to mention it will go great with those killer family pictures I mentioned earlier in this post!

So there you have it!! The reason I LOVE Shutterfly for my Holiday Cards, and the reason why you should all check them out if you are in the market for picture cards this year! If any of my fellow bloggers want to check out this killer deal visit this link and you can cash in on your own FREE cards!! http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Peace & Love

-Lexi

No comments: