Monday 1 September 2008

Dirty Dancing



One of my favorite movies of all time is Dirty Dancing, so when Jeremy came home from work on Friday and surprised me with tickets to Dirty Dancing on stage in London I was super surprised! I have such a wonderful loving husband who spoils me very much!! The show was at 7:30 this evening and we arrived just in time to eat dinner and then go to the show. It was great we had some much fun! Although it was pretty long, it was so good. The girl that played Baby looked just like Jenifer Gray! The music was amazing, and the singers were great! This is definitely something I will always remember!

1 comment:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

How fun! I love that movie, it is such a classic! Im definately jealous! I think i fixed my post about twilight. Here it is just so you dont have to go search for it :)

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html