Monday 30 March 2009

Small Update...

So it's been awhile since I posted last so I thought I should give everyone a quick update!! Jeremy and I had our first anniversary February 28th! I can't believe that one year has gone by since we tied that knot! I can't wait to share many more years, and build a family with my best friend! Love you babe!


Two days after our anniversary Jeremy celebrated his 25th birthday! We just had a nice evening at home since it was a work night but we always have fun relaxing. When the weekend came his friends had a little get together for him which was pretty fun.

Not much else has been going on...we've mostly just been working and saving money for when our Lily gets out of jail. We've only got a couple of weeks to go but we are SO excited! We have missed her SO much. I can't wait to see my little Lily Bug!

1 comment:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Thank you Thank you ma'am! It was so fun! I was worried my idea's would be a little crazy but im glad it turned out. Glad your doing well! Talk to you soon!