Tuesday 9 December 2008

Our Beautiful Tree!

This year I was SO excited to put up our very own Christmas tree. Since we didn't have one, my wonderful hubby too me to get one the day after Thanksgiving! We got a great deal on our 7 1/2 foot pre lit tree! And he let me buy all the decorations as well! Since it was the day after Thanksgiving of course we got a great deal on most everything! I was so excited to get it up once we got home. So Jeremy got it out of the box and started setting it up, once it was up we discovered that the middle portion of the tree would not light! So after going through and trying to find the bulb at large and not finding it, we just ended up replacing the entire strand! So much for pre-lit ;) But once we got over that hurdle I was able to decorate it. Oh and since this is our first Christmas together I had to get the "Our First Christmas-2008" ornament! Jeremy hung it by a light "so you can see what it says!" -- he's so cute! He also says that his favorite part about coming home from work (aside from me lol) is that he gets to see the tree with it's glittering lights in the window! I'm very proud of my tree, I must say this is probably a skill I accquire from my Grandma Gunnell, who I must say is the master of Christmas tree decorations! Anyhow, I think that it turned out nicely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexi! You guys are SO cute! I love reading your blog and seeing all your adventures over-seas! Wow how we've all grown up! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Thanks for your cute comment! I was very surprised when Clint did that post because he usually just lets me do everything too. It was a sweet surprise :) I'm glad you are addicted to 24 too! That is wonderful!! It's great. I love your Christmas tree and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!