Wednesday 21 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! We haven't been much of the Christmas spirit here lately...I think we are just ready to spend time with family. Being away for 4 years does a number on you...so it's always kinda weird this time of year. Anyway just wanted to share a picture of my beautiful Christmas tree. It's my pride and joy this time of year! I love my random eclectic assortment of ornaments I've collected over the years! My Aunt always gets me these beautiful ornaments from Pier One every year and they are so neat, I have them all from like the last 5 years (they only put out about 5-6 each year) and all of them are hand painted from the inside and are really one of a kind! I love them :) I have also collected the Hallmark "Our Christmas Together" ornaments every year since we got married. They are also sooner of my favorite things! So really i just love they way it turns out every year...

Anyway I hope everyone has a great Holiday and New Year! Enjoy the pictures!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: